Dear TSC Community,

I need your help to increase the chance of us successfully delivering the
Amsterdam release by Nov 16th.
The lack of a decision regarding Heat and OOM has increased the risk of getting
Amsterdam released on time.

I want to clarify the following points.

1. Supporting both Heat and OOM in Amsterdam requires more effort and time than
we have in order to hit Nov 16th.
2. We need to pick one, and the least effort and least risk to meeting Nov 16th
deadline is Heat accordingly to Helen’s
recommendation and information that she summarized from the PTLs.
3. OOM is our target deployment strategy for Beijing and beyond.
4. The Integration and testing team is ready to work with each project to help
them with Heat and make that painless.

The focus on Heat puts the least amount of risk on the Amsterdam release. I am
opening up a discussion for
24 hours on this subject. At 6pm EST Friday (tomorrow), Kenny will begin the
voting process.

Thanks and appreciate your support and understanding.
mazin