From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Phil Robb
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:45 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Schedule Changes for the Paris-Saclay Face to Face
meeting - Thursday Sept: 28th

Hello:

For those wanting to attend sessions at the Paris Saclay developer event today,
we have made some schedule changes from yesterday.  To accommodate the travel
schedules of some of the Project Technical Leaders and TSC members, we've moved
the Amsterdam M4 Milestone review to begin at 10am CET and run until 3pm CET
with a break for lunch between 11:30am and 12:30pm CET.   For the full schedule
please see the wiki page here:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Agenda+for+M4+Review

To accommodate this change in the M4 timing, we've recently moved sessions that
had been in those slots to other times during the day.  Please double check the
Event wiki page for updates on the Thursday sessions that you want to attend.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Paris+Event+Schedule+September+25-28%2C+2017

Sorry for this last minute change.

Best,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project