From: Xinhui Li [mailto:lxin...@vmware.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 10:59 AM
To: Yang, Bin; li.z...@zte.com.cn; kang...@huawei.com; zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [Integration] ESR deploy issue in Intel lab with
demo script

Bin and All,

Lizi and Huabing are working on this and help us to fill in MSB registry
information. The works is tracked here
https://jira.onap.org/browse/MULTICLOUD-113

Let us collaborate to pass all parts iteratively.

Thanks,

Xinhui

From:
<onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>>
 on behalf of "Yang, Bin"
<bin.y...@windriver.com<mailto:bin.y...@windriver.com>>
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2017 at 10:30 AM
To: "li.z...@zte.com.cn<mailto:li.z...@zte.com.cn>"
<li.z...@zte.com.cn<mailto:li.z...@zte.com.cn>>,
"kang...@huawei.com<mailto:kang...@huawei.com>"
<kang...@huawei.com<mailto:kang...@huawei.com>>,
"zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn<mailto:zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn>"
<zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn<mailto:zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn>>
Cc: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>"
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>>
demo script

Hi Kang,

               I noticed that the containers running over vm1-openo-server have
been re-deployed. So now the MultiCloud containers (and all other containers)
relies on MSB to expose services/APIs. However, it seems most of
containers/services are not registered into MSB, this prevent MulitCloud and
other service to function properly. So it is a MSB registration scripts issue.

I copied Huabing here as well, please work with him and Lizi to make sure the
MSB registration script issue resolved and hence APPC could test against with
automatically deployed MultiCloud service

Later I will create a jira and put  it in wiki page:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/vCPE+Integration+Test+Progress<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_vCPE-2BIntegration-2BTest-2BProgress&d=DwMGaQ&c=uilaK90D4TOVoH58JNXRgQ&r=14DWHoQdlEcTDc7RcGLzzkS0IMYLAIocLc5dNQRKqgk&m=AvL5o8UmoE0K3vgEcMgU-nYfiDk_YDMwXuw2ejiof08&s=Xm7z8LthxhoRFaGD9I-W_mpHvUBoLkRHYmFqo_IXfsE&e=>

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Bin Yang,    Solution Readiness Team,    Wind River
Direct +86,10,84777126    Mobile +86,13811391682    Fax +86,10,64398189
Skype: yangbincs993