Hi,

I followed the mentioned steps in the below link and tried to set up AAI
development environment but failed.
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10782088

Step 5 was to download the latest code and do a mvn clean install but
according to the wiki the expected result is that build should be
successful but it failed due to errors in test so i skipped the tests and
did a mvn clean install, then the build was success. Moving on,

After running step 6(i) it failed to compile and so I had to change
openecomp to onap and try the same step. It started compiling but threw
this error.

If anyone has faced the same error or was successful in bringing up AAI
please revert back.:)

Thanks,
A U SURYA
​