Hi Michael,

Does it mean that if Workflow Designer needs to talk with its backend, it has
to add some proxy logic to the FeProxyServlet?

We might need to reconsider this approach because it adds coupling between the
SDC server and the integrated designers.  Given that a number of designers such
as workflow designer, control loop designer, control loop configurator, policy
designer are planning to move into SDC,the FeProxyServlet may become too big to
maintain. I suggest we can use MSB API gateway as a reverse proxy to solve this
issue.

Thanks,

Huabing