The prepull_docker.sh works and I can see 7 green lines with Kubectl
cluster-info. But kubernetes pods just keep pending. Parker would you please
help to reinstall a Ubuntu 16.04 in this pod ? Maybe there is no such issue in
ubuntu environment.

发件人: Michael O'Brien [mailto:frank.obr...@amdocs.com]
发送时间: 2017年10月18日 4:31
收件人: Tina Tsou <tina.t...@arm.com>; huangxiangyu <huangxiang...@huawei.com>;
lylav...@iol.unh.edu; pberber...@iol.unh.edu
抄送: opnfv-tech-disc...@lists.opnfv.org; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
主题: RE: [Auto] Re: All pods are pending when setting up kubernetes

Tina, Harry,
   It looks like your kubernetes pods under rancher are not up – they are all
0/1 or 0/3 – in the instructions after setting up your kube client run
Kubectl cluster-info
– you should see all 7 green lines – errors usually means there are issues
either with your file system or dns – are you running collocated (server/client
on same machine – I think so right?)
  Also I need to update the meeting minutes with the demo video – I’ll post the
time where I checked this during the demo.

For any image issues - could you verify that you ran the prepull_docker sh
script from the page
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes#ONAPonKubernetes-QuickstartInstallation

https://jira.onap.org/secure/attachment/10501/prepull_docker.sh

[https://jira.onap.org/images/icons/issuetypes/story.svg]OOM-328 - Preload
docker images script before createAll.sh will allow 7 min startup IN
PROGRESS<https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-328>

curl https://jira.onap.org/secure/attachment/10501/prepull_docker.sh >
prepull_docker.sh
chmod 777 prepull_docker.sh
nohup ./prepull_docker.sh > prepull.log &

Then do the following to verify that at least all the docker images were pulled.
Docker images

After that try bringing up an independent component like onap-robot – this does
not need anything else and can be used to verify your install

./createAll.bash –n onap –a onap-robot

/michael