On Thu Nov 16 10:46:39 2017, agrimberg wrote:
> On Thu Nov 16 10:07:50 2017, jeremyphelps wrote:
> > Hi Gary,
> > We have identified the issue.  There will be a pause in the Jenkins
> > queue momentarily to sort the situation.
> > Jeremy
> >
> > On Thu Nov 16 10:01:54 2017, jeremyphelps wrote:
> > > Hi Gary,
> > > We are currently set at 40.  I'm seeing if we can increase now.
> > > Jeremy

> Please note, we are still actively working this issue. Jenkins is
> currently in shutdown mode as we are evaluating if we need to actually
> give Jenkins a restart to get an error we're seeing the logs which is
> related to it bringing build instances online to clear.
>
> -Andy-

Greetings folks,

After poking the system some more and giving Jenkins a restart we've cleared up
the problem with the build instances not properly connecting. We have also
temporarily increased the maximum number of instance from 40 to 60 to better
speed along clearing the queue.

-Andy-

--
Andrew Grimberg