From: <onap-release-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Gildas Lanilis
<gildas.lani...@huawei.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 3:31 PM
To: onap-release <onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>
Cc: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>, "FREEMAN, BRIAN D"
<bf1...@att.com>
Subject: [Onap-release] ACTION REQUIRED: Estimating LAB resource needs

Hi PTLs,

We need your help.
We are working with Catherine, Helen and Brian on estimating the needs in term
of Integration Lab resources for Beijing Release. This is important as it will
most certainly impact $ budget and thus may require TSC and GB approval.
The details have been posted in the wiki at
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Integration+labs+need+for+Beijing<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Integration-2Blabs-2Bneed-2Bfor-2BBeijing&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qLcfee4a2vOwYSub0bljcQ&m=CaUG4r_Cugx2h70vsTNpSuic88WvQvOkdEn6HN4L51g&s=PkQYN-ujTSkhOXsPBggjxW5UrwxxkAhonWZo1SoY9rE&e=>
 and we need every team to fill out the table.

Please let my Catherine, Helen, Brian and Brian know if you have any questions.

It will be greatly appreciated if the table could be filled out by Monday, Dec
4.

Thanks,
Gildas

[uaweiLogowithName]