From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Pavithra R13
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 06:46
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] [rancher][onap discuss] Amsterdam release installation

Hi All,

The Rancher installation, Host registration in Kubernetes and the ONAP
containers(They are in container creating state , taking overnight to come to
running state) are taking a lot of time to come up , almost a whole day in
Amsterdam release even after prepulling docker images . Could you please let me
know if this is the expected behavior or if anybody else is facing the same
state.

Thanks & Regards,
Pavithra R

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>