Hi

I have a vanilla openstack environment (with Designate) and I'm using attached
template to launch ONAP. There are 15 VMs running after onap stack is created.
However I find http://<onap_portal_ip>:8989/ONAPPORTAL/login.html returns 404.
I've looked into onap_portal vm and there are four dockers running. I think
catalina.out inside onap/portal-app has some information which contains ERROR
below:
ERROR in catalina.out: ERROR in
ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter@114:21 - no applicable action for
[totalSizeCap], current ElementPath  is
[[configuration][appender][rollingPolicy][totalSizeCa

BTW, I can see tomcat's welcome page on
http://<onap_portal_ip>:8989<http://%3conap_portal_ip%3e:8989>. Can somebody
please tell me where I got wrong or show me how to debug this problem ? Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Harry