Hi Ram Koya, DMaaP Team,

As I understand from the DMaaP documentation from ONAP wiki, DMaaP Message
Router support push mechanism to send the messages to the Consumer HTTP
end-points(URL).
Can anyone provide details how to register the Consumer HTTP end-points(URL) to
DMaaP or how to implement the Consumer logic.
If any code example used in any module would be appreciated.

In my understanding push mechanism mean, DMaaP acts as client and Consumer acts
as server & DMaaP will send the message to Consumer.
And fetch mechanism mean, Consumer acts as client and DMaaP acts as server &
Consumer will get the message from DMaaP.

Plz correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks,
Ramu N

             This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but
not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!