From:   "MAHER, RANDA" <rx1...@att.com>
To:     Jason Hunt <djh...@us.ibm.com>
Cc:     "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,
"onap-rele...@lists.onap.org" <onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>, "LEFEVRE,
CATHERINE" <cl6...@intl.att.com>, "MCCRAY, CHRISTOPHER" <cm6...@att.com>
Date:   01/15/2018 10:06 AM
Subject:        [s3p][logging] Level 1 met with EELF?

Hello Jason,

I was looking for some clarification on the Manageability requirement for
Level 1.
APPC and  many other components of the ONAP support EELF for standardized
logging.
If a project supports EELF, can we assume it is at Level 1 or where you
looking for something different under this area?
Manageability
Level 1:
All ONAP components will use a single logging system.

Thanks, Randa