From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Gooch, Stephen
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 09:57
To: Yang Xu (Yang, Fixed Network) <yang....@huawei.com>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] HF2 Network Downtime Jan 12 2018

Hi Yang (and all),

The core networking update in HF2 has affected access to the ONAP pod.  I don’t
have visibility at the moment on what the issue is as the problem is downstream
from the ONAP POD.  I am working with Intel IT/Lab Ops to address this.
However, today is a U.S. holiday, and IT staffing is minimum.

Br,
- Stephen