Hi,

How do you know it’s picking the asdc-contoller1 config to connect?
What I’ve noticed is SO comes with two pre-configured asdc-controllers, but the
thing is, one is a dummy one (asdc-controller2), but the asdc code in SO will
try to establish the connection to all the controllers provided in the
asdc-connections list, hence the issue you’re facing. You probably are seeing
the logs of the second one, and the first one has successfully connect.
Try removing the dummy asdc-controller entry, and restart SO. I tend to think
the stacktrace you mentioned will disappear.

Alexis