Hi,

I am trying to hook up suppñrot for LiZi.  BR, Steve.

From: li.z...@zte.com.cn [mailto:li.z...@zte.com.cn]
Sent: 29 January 2018 08:03
To: arul.na...@amdocs.com
Cc: zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn; t...@att.com; Stephen Terrill
<stephen.terr...@ericsson.com>; onap-sec...@lists.onap.org;
rajee...@amdocs.com; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-...@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc][onap-discuss] CII Badging Attention PTL

Hi Arul,

When I got to https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/projects/new and try
to create a new project. I got an error like:

[cid:image002.png@01D398FC.B9A11AC0]

I login the https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/  with my github
account. Do you know anybody could help with this?

Thanks,

LiZi

原始邮件
发件人: <arul.na...@amdocs.com<mailto:arul.na...@amdocs.com>>;
收件人:赵化冰10201488; <t...@att.com<mailto:t...@att.com>>;
<stephen.terr...@ericsson.com<mailto:stephen.terr...@ericsson.com>>;
抄送人: <onap-sec...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-sec...@lists.onap.org>>;
<rajee...@amdocs.com<mailto:rajee...@amdocs.com>>;
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>>;
<onap-...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-...@lists.onap.org>>;
日 期 :2018年01月26日 22:32
主 题 :Re: [onap-tsc][onap-discuss] CII Badging Attention PTL

Hi Huabing,
In your case the report will be for msb project.
So your project home page URL will be
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Microservices+Bus+Project

And your gerrit repo URL will be
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/msb/

Currently in my testing linux foundation does not allow us to clone under
project level. We will have to talk to CII badging to see if the URL needs to
be useable  or is it only for reference. If it has to be usable link then we
will have to ask Linux foundation to let us clone a full project instead of a
repo.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Arul