Hello communities of LFN,

We are very excited to announce our Open Source Networking Bay Area User
Group's Inaugural Meetup of the 2018 New Year, which will be held on Friday,
02/09/2018 and hosted by Lumina Networks.

-          Date/Time: 12:30pm-4:00pm, Friday February 9th.

-          Venue: Lumina Networks, 2055 Gateway Place, 1st Floor Training Room,
San Jose, CA.

We will start with a special guest presentation, in which you will receive
insights from Verizon, who recently joined ONAP, on building a programmable
network infrastructure using open source SDN technology. We will also talk
about OpenDaylight (ODL) and its new offerings on Oxygen and upcoming Flourine
release, how ONAP can orchestrate workloads into multiple clouds, container
networking for Kubernetes (K8s), and learn about a new tool from OPNFV
Lab-as-a-Service.

For more details, please visit and RSVP at
https://www.meetup.com/Open-Source-Networking-User-Group-Bay-Area/events/246581633/.

Come. Connect. Enjoy. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS.

Thank you

Bin Hu
Co-Organizer, Open Source Networking Bay Area User Group