Hi,

To debug heatbridge, or more generally, to debug any robot run, see point 8/9
here
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack
<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack>

Basically, use the goal ./demo.sh init_robot, this will let you configure the
access to a webpage that will provide all the logs of every robot run.

Regarding the error, it simply means no message was ever sent on the
APPC_LCM_WRITE topic, hence it hasn’t been created. I don’t see this as an
issue, but expert my have different opinion.

Regards,
Alexis