Hi SO and Multicloud experts,

Can SO seamlessly hand off request to multicloud in Amsterdam? or master?

How such process is / would be working? I tried to look for design/integration
doc but couldn’t find any. I landed here:
https://jira.onap.org/browse/MULTICLOUD-21
<https://jira.onap.org/browse/MULTICLOUD-21> but not much is explained in the
ticket.

Looking at the code, I could find only one implementation of MsoVnfAdapter
here:
https://github.com/onap/so/tree/master/adapters/mso-vnf-adapter/src/main/java/org/openecomp/mso/adapters/vnf

<https://github.com/onap/so/tree/master/adapters/mso-vnf-adapter/src/main/java/org/openecomp/mso/adapters/vnf>

I need to deploy VNFs on a specific type of VIM, not OpenStack, nor Rackspace,
my impression was I need to create the multicloud driver for this VIM, and
then, auto-magically, SO would be able to get to this driver. How? Can SO fetch
VIM info from AAI in the case of use using multicloud ?

Please help me understand what is there and how it should be done, so I can
understand the missing pieces and help toward that goal.

Alexis