LF.
   Hi, the usual slowdown in nexus (we are bringing in a local nexus3 cache as
a workaround)
   Talking with Microsoft this morning - they reminded me of burst instances.
   I use T2 instances for some of my personal VM's - these get credits equal to
about 1 hour/day of full CPU capability then run slower other times.  Are you
using instances that have a sliding performance scale.   Just a question as I
don't know your clustering setup for nexus3

   Another issue, Jira has been having problems rendering today - mobile mode
works fine, but desktop mode on 2 different browsers and a phone took 10 min to
render around 1300 EDT today

   Fixed now

Michael O'Brien
Amdocs Technology