For your information, I am seeing the following error while listing cloud.

*onap>cloud-list*

*0x3004::Http response body does not have json entry
cloud-region.[*].cloud-owner, Expected to find an object with property
['cloud-region'] in path $ but found 'java.lang.String'. This is not a json
object according to the JsonProvider:
'com.jayway.jsonpath.spi.json.JsonSmartJsonProvider'.*

Thanks,
Ganesh