Hi all,

We received a lot of feedback on Casablanca suggested priorities and missing
requirements from SP forming End User Advisory Group.
I distributed the received feedback earlier and it is reflected on wiki.

The question is how we make sure this feedback is reflected, for balance
between platform quality and enrichment, for the specific demanded use cases
and for the functional/architecture gaps we are requested to fulfill. What
would be the appropriate process to reflect it in our Casablanca plans?

Your feedback is appreciated!

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division