Hi Rogar,

Oh. That make sense. Thank you for pointing out max limit of 110. I have
more nodes(VM's) but I don't know how to add new node in Rancher cluster
and make it HA.

My goal is to show demo of vFW control loop demo to one of competition. Is
there any working values.yml file with minimal ONAP component. I am going
through the link you pointed as well. If you give some pointer about
working conf with minimal component that will be great help.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mobile: 9444955058