Hello DCAE team,

I have been trying to build the dcaegen2 but I have a problem where the Python
unit tests in "dcaegen2/platform/cli/dcae-cli/dcae_cli" are failing and it
seems that the reason is that Python requests.get("url") function fails to
access the url=https://git.onap.org/dcaegen2/platform/cli/plain from behind the
corporate proxy.

I have configured the environment variables for proxy (in Ubuntu: http_proxy,
https_proxy, ...) but it seems that Python requests.get("url") function
(located in: "dcaegen2/platform/cli/dcae-cli/dcae_cli/util/__init__.py") is
ignoring them.

How should I configure Python requests.get("url") function to use the https
proxy?

Thanks,
Arash

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>