Hi,

Thanks for your contribution and attention to this project. This week’s meeting
is cancelled for Memorial Day. Quick update comes below:
We are working hard on bugs and end2end integration for Beijing release. RC2
milestone is coming soon. To ensure the quality, please drop me email when you
want to merge any high impact patch into the master branch. Thanks.

At the same time, a head up about k8s POC design:
As a follow up to the last discussion about Azure, Srini shared this latest
document link and I appreciate the team efforts on this.

@all,
Please spend time on this wiki and we can go through it with the whole team on
next weekly meeting (June.4)
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Support-2Bfor-2BK8S-2B-2528Kubernetes-2529-2Bbased-2BCloud-2Bregions&d=DwIGaQ&c=uilaK90D4TOVoH58JNXRgQ&r=14DWHoQdlEcTDc7RcGLzzkS0IMYLAIocLc5dNQRKqgk&m=M9SzgtgWl4jJrYhvu6Biz4cN_xXWr369w1PCAC1CTDM&s=JOLto80p_vAQLn2_8wwd-RBEOC82Wu-7XzTTF6bAvSI&e=

Thanks,
Xinhui Li
PTL of Multi VIM/Cloud