From: Frank Sandoval <frank.sando...@oamtechnologies.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:36 PM
To: GLOVER, GREG L <gg2...@att.com>; BENNETT, RICH <rb2...@att.com>;
PUZHAVAKATH NARAYANAN, SHANKARANARAYANAN <snaraya...@research.att.com>
Subject: RTD and wiki

Hi Greg, Rich,

I’ve been working on OOF documentation and I’d like to clarify the relationship
between RTD and wiki, as I sometimes come across links into the wiki from RTD.

What is the intended audiences for each set of material?
Are there guidelines for when to direct a reader of RTD to the wiki?

Thanks

Frank Sandoval
frank.sando...@oamtechnologies.com<mailto:frank.sando...@oamtechnologies.com>
OAM Technologies, representing Arm