From: Krysiak, Piotr (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) [mailto:piotr.krys...@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 15:24
To: Vitaliy Emporopulo <vitaliy.emporop...@amdocs.com>; ml6...@att.com; Nowak,
Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <damian.no...@nokia.com>; Zieba, Jakub (Nokia -
PL/Wroclaw) <jakub.zi...@nokia.com>; Grech, Lukasz (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)
<lukasz.gr...@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: SDC weekly questions

+ @Nowak, Damian<mailto:damian.no...@nokia.com>, @Zieba,
Jakub<mailto:jakub.zi...@nokia.com>, @Grech,
Lukasz<mailto:lukasz.gr...@nokia.com>

________________________________
From: Krysiak, Piotr (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:44:33 PM
To: vitaliy.emporop...@amdocs.com<mailto:vitaliy.emporop...@amdocs.com>;
ml6...@att.com<mailto:ml6...@att.com>
Subject: SDC weekly questions

Hi,

Thanks for your explainations on the last SDC weekly. As promised, I am sending
the questions that are particuraly interesting for us.

  *   What is status of actions related to "Workflow" and how to help/watch the
activity?
  *   SDC-827 - are there any more details? Is there an final assignee already?
Lets specify it to be able to start development.
  *   When onboardind and distributing CSAR, SDC generates events. I would like
to trace such events to see what components are interested in them and how it
is processed there. Is there a spec like this? Could you point me there? It
seems that components' wiki lack this info.
  *   Testing is manual. Could I as a tester deploy VNF on to validate on
production data?

Thanks in advance! See you on the next SDC weekly.

Br,

Piotr

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>