Hi Manoop,

The steps are captured in Arul's patch: https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/55139

You need to assign a free node port to the portal-sdk chart's service.  this
can be done in its values.yaml file.  The challenge here is with how things are
working today, it is challenging to find a free port.
I found one for you: 30234 is currently not being used by any charts.

Once that is done, you take that node port and default it in the portal-mariadb
values.yaml.  This will then be used to update the mariadb's application URL
with the node port.  Now it will be able to redirect to your app.

You should deploy the portal chart and test whether you can launch the new app
as well.

Mandeep