Hi,

Individuals interested in running for the SDC PTL position should reply-all
indicating their intention to run.
Candidates are encouraged to include a biography and statement of intent on why
you would be a good person to hold this position.

I hear by present my self for the role of PTL of SDC.

I have been working on SDC for the last 4 years.
I have a lot of knowledge in the SDC code/flows/capabilities.
As part of my work I am familiar with the different components and the
interactions between them and the place of SDC inside.

For the last year I have been working in the community as the PTL of SDC and
managed to successfully work to release the first two releases of ONAP.

I have enjoyed my work in this community and would like to continue progressing
the project and the community forward.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-lando-665b0023

BR,

[Michael Lando]

AT&T Network Application Development * NetCom
Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago
Office: +972 (3) 5451487
Mobile: +972 (54) 7833603
e-mail: michael.la...@intl.att.com<mailto:michael.la...@intl.att.com>