Hi,

To deploy closed loop I need to have TCA deployment artifact in DCAE inventory.

Until now I was feeding DCAE inventory manually using REST API and it worked as
workaround.

Problem is that I want it to happen automatically during SDC artifact
distribution.

To achieve that I've added TCA cloudify blueprint as DCAE_TOSCA deployment
artifact in SDC.

But it didn't work. There is no new dcae service type in DCAE.

To check if blueprint is available I'm using request:
http://portal.api.simpledemo.onap.org:30350/dcae-service-types

Can any one tell me what what am I doing wrong and what should I do to have TCA
blueprint automatically in DCAE inventory?

BR,

Adam Krysiak
Software Engineer
MN MANO RD&Pz ONAP-UI-ML DEVOPS WRO 2 SG
Nokia
Contact number: +48691441316