Hi All,

We deployed ONAP Beijing k8s and able on board vFW service and distributed
the same from SDC. However the Service instance creation  (Deploy) failed
at the VID UI.

It seems like something went wrong at the AAI side, it looks like AAI is
not persisting the SDC service models. We looked at the event logs and the
event distribution was successful at the AAI model loader service & MSO.

Is this a know issue ? Are there any workarounds for this one? Do let us
know, if you need any further logs and below are the screen shots for your
reference.

*1) VID error : System failure (status: 404 message: Not Found) *

    VID UI Side URL :
http://vid.api.simpledemo.onap.org:30200/vid/aai_get_services?r=0.5171660054823624

    Status Code : 404 Not Found

    Response :

{"requestError":{"serviceException":{"messageId":"SVC3001","text":"Resource
not found for %1 using id %2 (msg=%3)
(ec=%4)","variables":["GET","service-design-and-creation/services","Node
Not Found:No Node of type service found at:
service-design-and-creation/services","ERR.5.4.6114"]}}}

*2)  SDC Service distribution success*

Thanks & Regards
Vivek