Hi folks,

Thanks for your participation in the poll.

According to the poll result, The MSB weekly meeting will be held between
9:00AM-10:00 AM, GMT+8, China Standard Time on Tuesday.

If you have anything want to discuss, please add them to the meeting agenda
wiki page <https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/MSB+Meeting+Notes> in advance,
we will try to incorporate these items in the meeting.

See you next Tuesday.

Best Regards,

Huabing Zhao