Hi all,

As part of designing the interactions between SO and AAI, the question has been
asked "how can SO save request parameters in AAI? What string to use when
creating service-instance?"

Seeking guidance from those in the know, I ask your help with these thoughts:

- Is it appropriate for SO to store request parameters in AAI on the
service-instance object?

- What is the dividing line for including information in AAI vs excluding it
from AAI?

- Is there a better place store SO request parameters other than the
service-instance object in AAI?

Thanks,
Keong

Customer Experience and Platform Integration R&D Dept
--
Keong Lim, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (keong....@huawei.com)
Ground Floor, Suite 1, 5 Lakeside Drive, BURWOOD EAST VIC 3151 AUSTRALIA