Answers inline

Regards,
Kang

From: Liu Chenglong [mailto:lcl7...@163.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 3:29
To: Kang Xi <kang...@huawei.com>; BRIAN FREEMAN <bfree...@optonline.net>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: Liu Chenglong <lcl7...@163.com>; huangzonghe <huangzh....@chinatelecom.cn>;
孙鑫龙 <sunxl....@chinatelecom.cn>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [integration] some question aount vcpe use case

Hi, Kang and Brian:
     There are some question about vCPE use case:
     1. Each time the BRG is created, a record is added to the DHCP_MAP table
in the sdnc database.  But when a BRG instance is deleted, and the table don’t
delete the corresponding value. Is there any new solution?
[Kang] Unfortunately we don’t yet have code to automate deletion. So it has to
be done manually.

     2. When creating multiple vxlan, we need to create multiple vgw, according
to the https://jira.onap.org/browse/TEST-104 method given by Brian, modify the
parameters on the vdns and restart kea-dhcp4-server again. But when we try to
create  vgw instance again, and It’s also make the mistake that the IP address
is occupied. Please give us some help about this error.
[Kang] I did see a similar problem but maybe Brian can help on this.

     3. There is no portal can view and check these VF instances of vbrg, vgw,
vbng, vgmux, vdns, vdhcp, vweb, that be generated by vcpe use case on ONAP,
that can only be found and check on openstack.  Similarly, network instances
can not be found on ONAP, and can only be view and check on openstack.
[Kang] If you want to get the instance UUID, AAI holds all such info. You can
use postman to query. Note that AAI does not hold the IP addresses. For IP
addresses, Openstack is the only place to get such info.

Liu Chenglong
lcl7...@163.com<mailto:lcl7...@163.com>