Hi,

The Portal team is moving Portal CSIT screen capture functional tests into
"testsuite" repo. After a brief discussion with integration team, we all agreed
to add all existing Portal’s CSIT screen capture functional test cases (36
tests) under testsuite
repo<https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/admin/projects/testsuite> to execute them with
external lab Jenkins jobs where entire ONAP components are deployed and
verified (https://jenkins.onap.org/view/External%20Labs/).

The main reason to move these tests is due to the maintenance issues that we
have faced in past two releases to bringing up the entire dependencies and
mocking the services in such Jenkins runtime environment to successfully
execute all the Portal functional tests.

Thanks Gary, Sireesh and Sunder for your time in supporting this activity.

Manoop
Portal PTL