From: onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of yuan....@zte.com.cn
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:22 AM
To: ben.che...@nokia.com; denghui (L) <denghu...@huawei.com>; Lishitao
<lishi...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [Onap-usecasesub] About PNF modeling

Hi Ben,

As I comment in 5G use case weekly meeting yesterday,  the PNFD modeling has
related not only with SDC project. How composite PNFD with VNFD as NSD is under
discussion in Modeling sub-committee this days.  I saw PNF modeling is in the
list of the R3 modeling high level requirement:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+R3+Modeling+High+Level+Requirements

I strongly recommand you bringing the PNFD and PNF Package proposal to the
Modeling subcommittee for discussion. Weekly meeting of modeling subcommittee
is onTuesday 9:00/10:00 EDT, 6:00/7:00 PDT, 15:00/16:00 CET, 9:00/10:00PM
Beijing.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Modeling+sub-committee+meetings

B R

Yuan Yue
Senior Strategy Planner

Technology Planning Dept./Technology Planning Dept./System Product

ZTE Corporation

No.50, Software Ave, Nanjing, 210012, P. R. China

T: +86 25 88013621<tel:+86%2025%2088013621>  M: +86
13851446442<tel:+86%2013851446442>

E: yuan....@zte.com.cn<mailto:yuan....@zte.com.cn>

www.zte.com.cn<http://www.zte.com.cn/>