Robot init script puts in the default owning entity , project etc.

Brian

From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of
Lukasz Rajewski
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 7:30 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; manoj.k.n...@netcracker.com; SONSINO, OFIR
<os0...@intl.att.com>; LANDO, MICHAEL <ml6...@intl.att.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [vid][aai] Owning Entity and Project in VID

Hi,

I observe similar issue but with vFW distributed with "./demo-k8s.sh onap
distribute " script. In fact I am sure that there is problem with model
distribution because in VID in section "Create New Service Instance" and after
selection of Subscriber and Service Type I have an error: "Status: Error:
Failed to get service models from SDC". In the same time when I go to Browse
SDC Service Models I can see VFWCL and vLB and when I click Deploy I cannot
select Owning Entity because there is no entry in Owning Entity list. In order
to avoid further questions: all pods are running except CLAMP and robot shows
problems only with CLAMP. We do not install VFC nor UUI. ONAP is installed with
OOM on Rancher.

Regards,

[Logo Orange]

Łukasz Rajewski, R&D Expert
Orange Labs Polska, Advancend Networking Systems Agency, Warsaw
Mobile: +48 519 310 854
Orange Polska, Obrzeżna 7, 02-691 Warszawa
www.orange.pl<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.orange.pl_&d=DwMFBA&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=e3d1ehx3DI5AoMgDmi2Fzw&m=ndrdBjsdk-l3EaBHIoNdIPPRw0JbPVlSVcnx7e48n-0&s=qEGVho0IM71Bts2I9toIlGqPZdOaC0Y2ZGzPyjQbmE4&e=>