Hi Anatoly

    Thanks Anatoly.

     Here are some contexts, which will help the discussion.

    1.SDO progresses:

       1.1 TMF support service and resource, and also in resource layer, there
is resource composite. and Network service from ETSI has been mapping to the
resource composite

            please refer to TMF document:
tr255-resource-function-activation-and-configuration-suite-r17-5-0

       1.2  3GPP management system support to integrate with ETSI MANO system.

       1.3  ETSI SOL001 has the draft of NS data model and Information model

     2.model subcommittee progress:

 Network service is agreed in resource IM group. Networkservice IM
 Network service Descriptor has been discussed in DM group. Networkservice DM

    3. Service providers are interested in ETSI NS.

    4. VFC project impliments NFVO and needs NS template

     My work aims to support the following:

       1, impliment network service template aligned to the ETSI SOL001/004

       2, impliment network service in the resource, aligned to the ETSI, TMF,
and 3GPP.

     If I am wrong, please corrrect me.

     Thanks.

BR