发件人: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] 代
表 Mandeep Singh Kalra
发送时间: 2018年8月1日 21:04
收件人: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
主题: [onap-discuss] SDN-C role in VFC use cases

Hi,

In the VOLTE use case SDNC is used to create the underlay and overlay
networks after connecting to external SDN Controllers.  SDNC doesn’t play a
part in deploying vIMS and vEPC services.

If I am not wrong then in vcpe use case the SDNC is used to do the
connectivity of the VNFs.

              So, if we consider only vIMS service which itself has multiple
VNFs, SDN-C  is not needed or the VFC NSLCM handles it ?

Regards

Mandeep

  _____

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have
original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by
local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned
by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of
internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us.
Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection
laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data,
please see our privacy statement at
https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com