Hi All,

We need some help regarding *nodeSelector* attribute definition in ONAP OOM
kubernetes values.yaml file.

When we included the nodeSelector attribute, the Helm package make failed.

*Here is what we did.*

1) Created 2 node Rancher + Kubernetes cluster

2) Created the following labels

        $ kubectl get nodes
        NAME        STATUS    ROLES     AGE       VERSION
        beijing01   Ready     <none>    2h        v1.8.10-rancher1
        beijing02   Ready     <none>    1h        v1.8.10-rancher1

        # Define a label for each node
        $ kubectl label nodes beijing01 nodeName=beijing01
        node "beijing01" labeled

        $ kubectl label nodes beijing02 nodeName=beijing02
        node "beijing02" labeled

3) Then updated the oom/kubernetes/common/mongo/values.yaml (Kindly refer
the attached  file)

     nodeSelector:
        nodeName: beijing01

4) Helm package make command failed with the below error

        ==> Linting mongo
        [INFO] Chart.yaml: icon is recommended
        [ERROR] templates/statefulset.yaml: unable to parse YAML
            error converting YAML to JSON: yaml: line 55: did not find
expected '-' indicator

        Error: 1 chart(s) linted, 1 chart(s) failed
        Makefile:40: recipe for target 'lint-mongo' failed
        make[3]: *** [lint-mongo] Error 1
        make[3]: Leaving directory
'/home/aarna/ONAP_Kubernetes/oom/kubernetes/common'
        Makefile:30: recipe for target 'mongo' failed
        make[2]: *** [mongo] Error 2
        make[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/aarna/ONAP_Kubernetes/oom/kubernetes/common'
        Makefile:39: recipe for target 'make-common' failed
        make[1]: *** [make-common] Error 2
        make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/test/oom/kubernetes'
        Makefile:35: recipe for target 'common' failed
        make: *** [common] Error 2

5) The build works when we give the default value.

     nodeSelector: {}

    Note :-
           # You can pull the OOM sources using the below command
           $ git clone https://gerrit.onap.org/r/oom -b 2.0.0-ONAP

           # To verify the YAML & tempaltes files you can go to the
following folder
           $ cd oom/kubernetes/common/mongo

Could some one help us to define the *nodeSelector* attribute would be
great.

Thanks & Regards
Vivek