On 08/02/2018 02:09 PM, Michael O'Brien wrote:
> Weird question on my part – part of narrowing down jars are pushed to
> nexus.onap.org – which occurs on merges via the *-master-merge-java job
> that kicks in
>

> CLM job stands for ?
Greetings Michael,

Not so weird actually. CLM == Component Lifecycle Management (or
Manager) which is the previous name of Nexus IQ. Unfortunately Sonatype
decided to rebrand it and confuse the name "nexus" with both the
artifact storage system and the scanning tool. We've never updated
things to use a newer name because of that muddiness, but it does start
making people ask "What does CLM stand for?" ;)

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Manager Release Engineering