Hi Randa,

Just wanted to point out that when a user manually sets the "Resolution" field
in JIRA, the server also automatically sets the "Resolved Date" field, even if
the "Resolution" is "Unresolved". This is already causing confusion in JIRA and
its widgets because some of them use "Resolved Date" as an indication of the
case being "resolved", whereas others filtering on the text of the "Resolution"
field.

Taking a specific example, https://jira.onap.org/browse/SDNC-357 is currently
"Unresolved" with "Resolved Date" of "28/Jun/18".
When viewed on the Agile board, it is displayed with a "strikethrough" style,
indicating it's "resolved" and when using burn-down charts widgets, etc, it
will be counted towards "resolved" cases, throwing off all the stats.

Instead of direct changes to the "Resolution" field, it should be part of the
workflow buttons, so that the "post transition functions" can do things like:
- set the "Resolution" field
- clear the "Resolved Date"

to more appropriate values, reducing confusion.

Keong