Hello Pavel,

We kind of adapted the cadi.properties a bit, to put all the config parameters
in the spring application.properties instead, thus I don't have a real
cadi.properties at my side.

But the AAF config parameter we have used are as follows and you can put these
parameters in the cadi.properties and pass it to the Cadifilter.
"cadi_loglevel": the log level for AAF code, by default it is INFO, but you can
put DEBUG for more logs
"cadi_latitude", "cadi_longitude": the GPS location of your running server
"aaf_locate_url": the AAF locate service URL, we set it to
"https://aaf-onap-beijing-test.osaaf.org ". Need to update /etc/hosts to add
"10.12.6.214 aaf-onap-beijing-test aaf-onap-beijing-test.osaaf.org"
"aaf_env": should set to "DEV"
"aaf_url": we set it to "https://AAF_LOCATE_URL/AAF_NS.service:2.0";
"cadi_keyfile": location to the cadi key file, it should be generated with the
help of cadi core code, as shown in
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAF+Integration+Guide
"cadi_truststore", "cadi_truststore_password",
"cadi_keystore","cadi_keystore_password": certificate related
"aaf_oauth2_token_url", "aaf_oauth2_introspect_url", "cadi_x509_issuers": I
don't think you need them, it is for certificate

And based on the info on page
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAF+Integration+Guide, you probably also need:
"aaf_id" and "aaf_password" in your cadi.properties file. And I think
aaf_password shall be encrypted, so that it will start with "enc:". The way to
encrypt it is shown on the wiki page above as well, and need to work with the
"cadi_keyfile"

I hope it will help you a bit. Please let me know if there's anything else I
can help.

Kr,

Xue