From: shruthi sharma <shruthishar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:08 PM
To: Michael O'Brien <frank.obr...@amdocs.com>
Subject: Access to OOM meetings

Hi Frank,

I am Sruthi Kotaru, currently a computer science grad student. I am interested
in working OOM project for which I am going through all the documentation and
meeting notes. I would like to join the weekly meetings as well but I could not
find a link. Is there any other way that I could attend those meetings.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Sruthi Kotaru

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>