Hi Srini,

Before I can suggest, I would like to understand this feature more.
Would someone please present the idea/design to MultiCloud team?  Perhaps it's
a good chance to do that during the upcoming MultiCloud weekly meeting.

Thanks

Bin

在 2018年8月21日,23:29,Srini
<srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com<mailto:srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com>> 写道:

Hi Bin,

We have this EPIC as part of Edge automation:
https://jira.onap.org/browse/MULTICLOUD-257

This is meant to ensure that placement decisions consider current available
resources in addition to what we were doing with respect to capabilities till
R2.

This work got started last week.

There would some source code development (We call it �C  HPA Telemetry
receiving service) which gets aggregated telemetry information, do any
massaging/filtering necessary and updates A&AI DB.

There would be some additional development with respect rules for Prometheus
aggregation service.

This is generic service required across Openstack, K8S and Azure. Is there any
repository in Multi-Cloud we can use to put this code or do you suggest to
request for a new repository?  Please advise.

Thanks
Srini