________________________________
Od: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> w imieniu
użytkownika l...@research.att.com <l...@research.att.com>
Wysłane: czwartek, 23 sierpnia 2018 16:08
Do: LUCAS, JOHN (JACK)
DW: Nowak, Damian (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw); onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Temat: [onap-discuss] cloudify plugin

Jack,

Towards the end of today’s DCAE weekly call, there was a question on stability
of Cloudify plugins version 1.4.1, I am wondering if you could help providing
more insights?

Thanks,

Lusheng