From: Athanasios Kyparlis [mailto:athanasios_kypar...@jabil.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 11:58 AM
To: bh5...@att.com; bin.y...@windriver.com
Cc: Stanislav Bilous <stanislav_bil...@jabil.com>; Kyrylo Iarosh
<kyrylo_iar...@jabil.com>; Yamahata, Isaku <isaku.yamah...@intel.com>;
munish.agar...@ericsson.com; phuoc...@dcn.ssu.ac.kr; Morales, Victor
<victor.mora...@intel.com>; Addepalli, Srinivasa R
<srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com>; Gregory Shmunis <gregory_shmu...@jabil.com>
Subject: RE: ONAP Container based VNF status

Hi Bin H. and Bin Y.,
my name is Athanasios Kyparlis, Principal SW Engineer with Jabil (Software
Services division) and I work with Kyrylo and Stanislav.

We are interested in contributing to the multicloud project (specifically to
the container plugin, but not only). Do you have any suggestions as to how we
can start getting involved?

I see that most tasks on the wiki/jira (multicloud project) are already
assigned. Are there any outstanding issues, bugs, testing?

By the way, are there plans for native AWS plugin or 'K8S on AWS' plugin? [Will
the K8S plugin work out-of-the box with AWS EKS?]

Thanks,
Athanasios