From: Jessica Wagantall via RT [mailto:onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:01 PM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [ONAP Helpdesk #60122] Missing docker images

I noticed that multicloud recreated theirs, but
onap/activity-spec:1.3.0 is still missing..

Are we going to re-create it? or shall we move versions?

Please remember that Nexus3 only keeps snapshot images for 25 days.
If we want to preserve a specific version we will need to release it which I am
happy to help.

Thanks!
Jess