Hi,

I have tried to install the ONAP on kubernetes with rancher on my host and
followed below steps.

1. launched two VM's on my ubuntu host (one for Rancher master and one for
Kubernetes node)
2. Followed, the below link to configure rancher and kubernetes.

https://docs.onap.org/en/beijing/submodules/oom.git/docs/oom_setup_kubernetes_rancher.html#onap-on-kubernetes-with-rancher

3. Got the below error when i tried to get the nodes details.
Executed below command on kubernetes VM.
'
root@user:/home/user# kubectl get pods --all-namespaces -o=wide
The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify
the right host or port?
root@user:/home/user#
'

4. Could you  please let me know where i have to install kubectl and helm.
whether on rancher VM or kubernetes VM.

5. what is use of Rancher in above installation.

Regards,
Varaprasad K