Michael,
   Hi, an update: forgot to re-view the comments on the page after our update
friday
   Mike updated the wiki on Friday after Mike, myself, James and Mandeep went
through the list after the clamp, so fixes.
   You will see his update on the list
https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/topic/oom_improved_oom_nodeport/25310021?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,25310021

   You can take one of "FREE_PORT" 30239, 40, 45, 50, 61-66
   Make sure to edit the wiki and reserve your port until we get a manifest and
an postscript https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-1383 running after the helm
verify job (until we have a deploy job up at the LF)
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/OOM+NodePort+List

   Essentially there is now several free ports you can use in 302
   If you have non-core/demo/geo-redundant/temporary ports you wish to reserve
in 304 there are 2 example patches put in.  James added a global 304 prefix
(nodePortPrefixExt) you can use in your charts.  Using 302/304 are almost
identical but 302 is the primary prefix

James's nodePortPrefix
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/65281/

example 30258 to 30453