From: matthieu.geereba...@orange.com [mailto:matthieu.geereba...@orange.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 2:15 AM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Cc: NGUYEN Quoc Nghia IMT/OLS <quocnghia.ngu...@orange.com>; DEBEAU Eric
IMT/OLN <eric.deb...@orange.com>
Subject: [ ONAP ] EXTAPI-122

Hi Gary,

About this ticket, I do not understand graph, externalapi compare to the other
modules. Reboot seem to occures a lot some days while some other it's only
few.. What should be the reasonable limit for nbi 3.0.0 latest ? (
externalapi/nbi :3.0.0-latest )

https://jira.onap.org/browse/EXTAPI-122

http://onapci.org/grafana/d/kRvfoqKmz/oom-container-restarts?orgId=1

Do you think we are facing an app instability ? is it relative to the use of
some magic world we can use in gerrit or is it independant ?
Thank you for your advice

[logo Orange]<http://www.orange.com/>

Matthieu Geerebaert
Software architect
Product Owner API Designer
ORANGE/IMT/OLS/ARSEC/API

fixe :  +33 5 56 53 09 47
<https://monsi.sso.francetelecom.fr/index.asp?target=http%3A%2F%2Fclicvoice.sso.francetelecom.fr%2FClicvoiceV2%2FToolBar.do%3Faction%3Ddefault%26rootservice%3DSIGNATURE%26to%3D+33%204%2037%2044%2050%2049%20>
mobile :  +33 6 79 16 83 23
<https://monsi.sso.francetelecom.fr/index.asp?target=http%3A%2F%2Fclicvoice.sso.francetelecom.fr%2FClicvoiceV2%2FToolBar.do%3Faction%3Ddefault%26rootservice%3DSIGNATURE%26to%3D+33%206%2089%2075%2086%2014%20>
matthieu.geereba...@orange.com<mailto:matthieu.geereba...@orange.com>

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.

modified, changed or falsified.